Flock of Seagulls

Flock of Seagulls

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year New Pear!

New Year, new pear painting!  Each time I paint a pear, it is the same, yet oh so different.  Kinda like the years we see going by in life...many similarities:  each has the same 365 days, the same seasons, holidays, birthdays, etc. Yet each year brings an opportunity to do good, do better, and reach for the best.  And with the dawn of each day in this New Year, God's mercies refresh us anew.

As is tradition with Dragonfly Arts...this little pear painting (5"x7" matted), one of the first of 2016, will be given away to the first person to email me and ask for it!  Dragonflyartsofmaine@yahoo.com
And as always, I am grateful for those who are journeying along with me in my creative life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment