Flock of Seagulls

Flock of Seagulls

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013--Happy Painting!!

Four new tubes of paint + one new brush = a happy day of painting!  New Year's greetings a few days late...but better late than never.  In this sunset painting, I was inspired by the dark tree shadows contrasting against the pink/orange glow of the setting sun on the snow.  Just beautiful!  A new year means a fresh start, new goals, new fun--and many new paintings!  I am pleased to be back in my studio after a holiday break, connected to my passion, and ready to see what 2013 brings!  I am grateful to my Lord who has provided this opportunity, and promise to steward it carefully! 
And, as is tradition at Dragonfly Arts, the first painting of the year is available for free to the first person who asks for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment